* All trademarks, logos and serviced marks mentioned on this website are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. In particular, Monel and Inconel are
* registered trademarks of Inco Alloys/Special Metals, Hastelloy is a registered trademark name of Haynes International, Inc., 17-4 PH is a registered trademark of AK Steel
* Corporation, Zeron is a registered trademark of Weir Materials & Foundries and Waspalloy is a registered trademark of United Technologies.
C.S. Simmons Engineering prides itself on its ability to machine the more exotic materials such as Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, 17-4 PH, S316 Super Duplex, Zeron 100 and Waspalloy.*
In our factory all of these materials have been successfully machined, as well as many other specialist alloys, for oil, defence and many other industry applications.
List of Common Super Alloys Names
Hastelloy - Also known as: ASTM B574 Din 17752, Hastelloy C276 / C22 and UNS N010276
Inconel 718 – Also known as: AMS 5596, AMS 5662, ASTM B637 and UNS N07718 - A Very Versatile High Temperature and Corrosion Resistant Alloy.
Inconel 625 - Also known as: Inconel Alloy 625, Chronin 625, Altemp 625, Haynes 625, Nickelvac 625 and Nicrofer 6020.
Monel K500 - Also known as: ASTM B865 N05500, BS 3076:1989 NA18, DIN 2.4375, AMS 4676 and QQ-N-286.
Monel K400 – Also known as: Alloy 400, UNS N04400, BS 3076 NA13 and ASTM B164 (VO2.04).
Ni Hard – White cast irons, alloyed with Nickel and Chromium, Ni Hard 1, Ni Hard 2, Ni Hard 4 and Ni Hard 5.
Nimonic 80A - Also known as: Nickel 80A, Nimonic 80A and UNS N07080 - An alloy very resistant to chemicals, physical damage, oxidation and exhibits high tensile strength and creep rupture properties.
Super Duplex – Available in the following grades: UNS S32760, Zeron 100, FG and FLT fastener grades.
Titanium – Grades 2, 5 and BETA-C AMS6921A (Grade 19).
• 1 off to 100 off batches
• Lean manufacturing
• methods employed
• Quality certifications
• & approvals (Please ask)
• Extensive capacity
• Quick turnaround
•(Try us, we like a challenge)
• Same day competitive
• Job processing software for
• traceability before, during
& after machining
• Peace of mind for you